Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mystery Solved?

Well some of my friends on the Adult Swim Message Boards helped me solve the code in the last message.

The code: 492057494c4c2046494e4420594f5520414731494e

Translates to: I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN.

Pretty creepy, but there is no evidence that it is even aimed at me. I shouldn't be so paranoid. I just don't want what happened before to happen again. Well I'm sure I'll be safe. This mystery seems to be solved now!

Special thanks to ZeroStralem, Runescapian, and itsacoaster for help solving this riddle!

2 comments:

George said...

This is unrelated, but I need help.

I saw you on the CAD Mock Thread, and would like to join in the fight against that fucker Tim B^Uckley by getting my account activated on his site.

It won't let me post, and I need someone to give me sufficient privileges to have my account activated. You don't have to help me if you don't want to, but I've been waiting awhile for account activation, and would like to speed up the process. How does an account get the ability to post things?

George said...

However, if you don't want to help me with my account so as not to risk your own exposure, go to my blog, and spread the article I've wrote on it fucking everywhere. And thus, bring down B^Uckley's last remaining advertiser.