Sunday, September 06, 2009

Customer is Not Always Right.

I've been reading a blog called Not Always Right. It's about how customers are not always right, even if they think they are. I've decided to write up some of my own. Note, I'm a manager at a Taco Bell

Customer: I want a Mango freezie thingy

Me: Ok one Strawberry Mango Frutista, that will be $2.00

Customer: Can you make it with more ice? It was too slushie last time

Me: I can't do that, it's a machine, it only has one setting

Customer: Can't you just add more ice?

Me: No...I can't really do that.

Customer: I really want it to not be as slushie, just add more ice, ok?

Me: *giving up* Sure thing

(I pour his frutista, it's the same consistency it always is)

Customer: Wow thank you! This is so much better than the last time!

Me: Yeah...you're welcome.

.........................................................................................................................

Customer: I'd like some breadsticks.

Me: Uh, what?

Customer: BREADSTICKS!

Me: We don't sell breadsticks here

Customer: Yes you do! I got them here last time I was here!

Me: Uh, are you sure you are at the right place? We are Taco Bell. We've never sold breadsticks.

Customer: YES! I got them here last time! GIVE ME MY BREADSTICKS!

Me: Really, we don't have them. I'm not lying.

Customer: YES YOU DO...Oh yeah that was a different store. *drives off really fast*

.................................................................................................................................

Customer: I'd like a coffee.

Me: We don't serve coffee here, but there is a Tim Horton's right next door. Do you want anything else?

Customer: *getting angry*: How about a six piece crispy chicken?

Me: Umm...We don't have that here either. There is a KFC right next to the Tim Horton's though

Customer: *really angry* FINE JUST GIVE ME A SMALL FRY!

Me: You're all kinds of confused, but if you want a french fry there is a McDonald's right across the street.

Customer: *storms out*

........................................................................................................................................

Customer: What comes on a cheese roll?

Employee: Ummm...cheese?

Customer: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT! *drives away*

Me: Did that really just happen?

...........................................................................................................................................

Customer: I'd like a Volcano Taco

Employee: Sure, anything else?

Customer: Do you still have tacos?

Employee: What?

Customer: Tacos, do you still have them?

Employee: You...just ordered one?

Customer: Oh I thought maybe you stopped serving them.

(a little while later)

Different customer: Do you still have cheese?

Me: What is going on!?

..................................................................................................................................

Customer: (From outside the drive thru window) OH MY GOD! I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!

Me: I'm the manager how can I help you?

Customer: THERE IS A SPIDER ON MY TACOS!

Me: Well, we can replace it for you. But didn't you buy those tacos 4 hours ago? (I have a good memory for customers)

Customer: YES I LEFT THEM IN MY CAR! AND WHEN I WENT TO OPEN THE BAG THERE WAS A SPIDER!!!

Me: Maybe it came from your car?

Customer: NOOOOOOOOO! AHHH *screams incoherently in the parking lot about spiders for about a half an hour*

Another employee: Did she want a refund?

Me: I have no idea...

...................................................................................................................................

Customer: I'd like to talk to the manager

Me: Yes, I'm the manager.

Customer: NO! I want to talk to the other manager.

Me: I'm the only manager on duty right now.

Customer: What about that guy? *points at one of our older employees*

Me: No really I'm the only manager. He's not a manager.

Customer: You are too young to be a manager. (I look like I'm pretty young, but I'm 22 years old)

Me: *points at my nametag that says I'm a shift manager*

Customer: Hey you over there! Can you help me? I need a manager!

Employee: She's the manager.

Customer: WELL I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT! *storms out*

.....................................................................................................................................

Customer: I came here the other day, and they put cheese on my chicken tacos! I want chicken tacos with no cheese for free!

Me: No problem sir.

(I help the employees make the order, making sure there is no cheese on the tacos)

Customer: I am allergic to cheese, you sure there is no cheese on them?

Me: I made them myself. There is no cheese sir.

Customer: Ok.

(He leaves. The next day I hear a familiar voice over the headset)

Customer: I bought chicken tacos last night and they had cheese on them!

Me: Please pull up to them window.

Customer: THERE WAS CHEESE ON MY TACOS! I want them again for free.

Me: No, there was no cheese on them sir.

Customer: YES THERE WAS.

Me: No there wasn't. I made them last night. I didn't put cheese on them.

Customer: But there was cheese on them

Me: That's impossible. I made them and I know for a fact I put no cheese on them.

Customer: I thought there was cheese on them...

Me: Yeah, there wasn't cheese.

Customer: Well I won't be coming back here AGAIN!

Me: Yeah, that's probably for the best.

...................................................................................................................................................

Pic Unrelated:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG.......I laughed so hard.....I could even see the looks on your face : D