Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

That's right, today, speak like a pirate day, is my 23rd birthday! I feel old now.


I'm gonna do something I don't normally do in this blog. Talk about my real life. I recently broke up with this guy. A guy I've loved for many years. The thing is, we are no good for each other, but we have a bad habit of hooking up every time we see each other. Now that I'm 23, I've decided to make a change. I'm going to do things differently now. I've deleted him from my Facebook, I've deleted his number from my phone, I'm deleting him out of my life. It hurts, but I can't continue to do this to myself. I need to be independent now. I need to start my life without him. Today, I begin my new life. This year is going to be better.

Pic unrelated

No comments: