Friday, July 17, 2009

Draw me a picture!

So I decided to try an experiment, and ask a couple people from different forums to draw me pictures. I simply wanted a cat and dog. First I went to 4chan, and asked /b/.

This is what I got.

Both are by anon. Presumably not the same anon, but we can't really know that for sure >.>

Then I went to Gaia Online.



by -iiBlooper-



by strawberry-xo


Lastly I went to the Adult Swim Message boards, to IB. They seemed the least willing to draw me a picture.

By gratejob



So did we learn anything here about how different forums have different types of people who draw differently? Maybe. Or maybe I just like looking a pictures of cats and dogs together. The world will never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I will experiment my thought, your post bring me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Murk