Friday, June 05, 2009

Bad Emo Jokes

I read a lot of webcomics, one of the ones I recently got into is called Cheer Up, Emo Kid. It's a funny site, and the latest comic reminded me of these emo jokes I used to tell. You can find the comic I am talking about here.

-How many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
-None, they'd rather all sit in the dark and cry about it.

I wish my grass was emo, that way it would cut it's self.

-How do you get an emo down from a tree?
-You cut the rope...

-Knock Knock
-Who's there?
-An Emo
-...Go away

-How many emos does it take to screw in a light bulb?
-Three.
One to replace it.
And two to write a song about how they missed the old one

I'm so emo they kick me out of the bar when they start "Happy Hour"

-How do you kill an emo?
-Give him a sharper knife

-How many emos does it take to microwave a burrito?
-Four.
One to cry about it on LiveJournal.
One to make a Myspace about it.
One to take a picture of them taking a picture of themselves in a mirror and post it on LiveJournal and MySpace.
The other to make the burrito.

-What do you call an emo adult?
-They aren't alive at the time.

-How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
-None, they'd rather break the bulb and cut themselves with it.


Pic unrelated:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is rocks
Take a look at that funny emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc