Saturday, June 06, 2009

Super Spicy!

Today, at the Taco Bell I work at, this guy came through the drive thru and said "I'm not doing so well, just give me whatever you want, as long as it is SPICY!"

My drive thru cashier was too stunned to say anything, so I took it upon myself to ring up the gentleman for an order of EPIC SPICY PROPORTIONS. I didn't tell him what I was giving him, I just said "That'll be $6.95."

He drove up, and we made him the most awesome spicy food ever. A volcano taco, a big taste taco with jalapeños in it, and the grand finale, a double beef volcano burrito with extra lava sauce, jalapeño sauce, and two helpings of jalapeños. IT WAS AWESOME. I gave him a Fruit Punch to wash it all down with.

He seemed happy about his order as he drove away, but I'm sure he won't be happy tonight, all night, on the toilet.

Pic Unrelated:


No comments: